Confederate States of America
CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA
Citizenship Affirmation/Application Click on the link to download …..
Any questions concerning citizenship applications, or if you have filled out and mailed a request for your citizenship Certificate and have not received it in a timely manner you may contact the Registration Department at……CSAgov@yahoo.com
NAME (Print full name) ___________________________________________
Initial the Status you are applying under as (a), (b) or (c) below and write your signature beneath
(a). _____ NATIVE BORN. By fact of being a natural (native) born Citizen of one of the sovereign States or Territories of the Confederate States of America, I hereby declare that I desire registered citizenship thereof. I understand that such citizenship is based upon the prerequisites as described in the content of this form. I realize that the Confederate State of my residency is under occupation by the United States, Inc. and that I am obliged, as far as conscience allows, to abide by its applicable laws until the occupation ends. To vote, I must physically reside within the CSA State (or Territory) of my registration. Should I move to another CSA State (or Territory), I must register to vote in that jurisdiction (see item c. below). Absentee voting is not provided for. NOTE: If BOTH your parents also qualify as NATIVE BORN, please initial here: _____________
□ Birth Certificate (copy) attached □ State ID (copy) attached
Applicant Signature _________________________Date _________________
(b). ______ NATURALIZED CITIZEN. By act of having been a legal resident of one or more of the Sovereign States (or Territories) of the CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA for at least five (5) consecutive preceding years to the date of this application, I hereby declare that I desire to become a naturalized registered Citizen thereof. I understand that such citizenship is based upon the prerequisites as described in the content of this form. I realize that the Confederate State of my residency is under occupation by the United States, Inc. and that I am obliged, as far as conscience allows, to abide by its applicable laws until the occupation ends. To vote, I must physically reside within the CSA State (or Territory) of my registration. Should I move to another CSA State (or Territory), I must register to vote in that jurisdiction (see item c. below). Absentee voting is not provided for.
□ State ID (copy) attached
(c). ______ CHANGE OF STATE REGISTRATION. By fact of being a previously registered Citizen of one of the Sovereign States (or Territories) of the CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA, I hereby declare that I have relocated to another Sovereign State (or Territory) of the Confederacy and desire to register as a voter in my new domicile State. I understand that my right to vote in my previous domicile will be revoked upon approval of this application. Absentee voting is not provided for.
□ Original CSA Cert. of Citizenship (attached) □ New State ID (copy) attached
Applicant Signature ___________________________Date _______________
City: _______________________County/Parish: ________________________
State: _______________________________Zip Code: ____________________
E-mail: ______________________________________Phone: ____________________
Mail Completed Application to:
Confederate States of America
P.O. Box 101
Watertown, Tennessee 37184
1. The Confederate States of America is an English speaking Republic. While bilingual ability is admirable, it shall not be considered unreasonable to deny citizenship to those lacking reasonable English literacy.
2. A probationary period may be granted under and during a citizenship application, on a case by case basis, for the completion of courses of instruction necessary for assimilation of prospective Confederate States Citizens into our culture, customs and society. Such assimilation shall include, but may not be limited to, a minimal knowledge of State and Confederate constitutional government, the general history of the Confederacy, including that of 1776 and 1861, and courses in English.
3. No individual being an illegal alien within the borders of any member State or Territory of the Confederate States of America may become a Citizen thereof nor enjoy the rights and benefits of said citizenship or public welfare offered therein.
4. The minor children, off-spring or dependents of illegal aliens shall be deemed citizens of the same nation as that of their parent(s) and/or guardian even if they were born in a State or Territory of the Confederate States of America. They may not be illegally residing in the State or Territory of the Confederate States of America and be eligible to apply for citizenship.
5. No person not a registered Citizen of the Confederate States of America (CSA) shall be allowed to vote for any officer, civil or political, local, state or political position within the central government of the Confederate States of America.
6. All individuals not a Citizen of the Confederate States of America and residing within the borders thereof after liberation must possess a passport or other official identification from their nation of citizenship and a temporary resident visa, work permit or registered applicant permit from the Confederate States of America.
7. Citizens of the United States, Inc. currently living in the Confederate States of America shall not be deposed unless they have been known enemies of the Confederacy. Citizens of the United States currently living in the Confederate States of America, but who were not born here and, although their residency in the CSA is established, they do not desire CSA registered citizenship shall be given permanent resident status, but shall not enjoy the benefits, rights and privileges that may be available to CSA registered Citizens, including no right to public assistance programs.
8. Confederate States registered citizenship shall be granted without regard to race. There shall be no special status, classification, privilege or grouping of any individual based upon race, nor shall hyphenated names be used as a descriptive substitute for proper names of racial groups.
9. The right to grant or deny citizenship is the collective sovereign right of the people of each Confederate State or Territory as exercised through their duly elected representatives and serves as a defense against those who would use illegal immigration and mass migration as an instrument to deny the people of a State or Territory of the Confederacy the right to decide for themselves what manner of society, government and nation shall be theirs.
10. No proof or qualification of ancestry, blood line nor race is necessary for Confederate States citizenship.
11. For NATIVE BORN applicants, one of the following documents are required with the application:
(a) Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
(b) Copy of the applicant’s State issued Driver License or photo I.D. card (minors excepted).
(c) For anyone wishing to hold office, a copy of the applicants birth certificate is required.
12. For NATURALIZED CITIZENSHIP applicants, the following documentation is required with the application:
(a) Copy of the applicant’s State issued Driver License or photo I.D. card (minors excepted).
(b) a minimum of 5-years residency.
13. All Confederate States Citizens are expected, to the best of their ability, to preserve, protect and defend America’s original Confederated Republican form of government established during America’s original Republic. This Republic was founded upon lawful dejure constitutional authority as established in Biblically-based Rule-of-Law, the 1781 Articles of Confederation, the federal features of the 1787 U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights and our 1861 Constitution for the Confederate States of America.
14. It is understood by every applicant for citizenship that America’s Confederated Republic has never been surrendered, nor ever can be surrendered, because it is an indispensible part of American heritage that must always be preserved and protected by the Citizenry.